Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Has my heart

Hello, Michelle here to share this pretty moodboard in July for Scrapping clearly. We love seeing all the entries for our challenges and there is still time if you are thinking about creating. 

I love the combination of mint, teal, grey and silver. Green isn't something I use a lot of on my layouts but I liked the way the mint turned out softer with the added silver. I used Tim Holtz brick stencil with light texture paste, metallic mint gelato, earl grey gelato and Heidi Swapp colour shine Mint and teal as the background.

 Prima Inc fabric flower and resin heart. Heidi Swapp glitter gem and silver glitter words.
 Kaisercraft leaf flourish die using silver and glitter papers. Matte silver and shiny sequins for bling.
Heidi Swapp September Skies project life card with the noughts and crosses.

Can't wait to see what you create with this moodboard
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment