Pages

Saturday 14 November 2015

Wired !

Wired! November Sketch



Good morning everyone it's bright and early at the start of the week, do you have a busy week planned?
 How was your weekend? I know because of the awesome Cyber crop here at Scrapping Clearly
 I have been creating and have enjoyed seeing all my layouts I have completed. 
It's been great seeing everyone's gorgeous layouts.Thank you for joining in and good luck to all.



This month's sketch challenge was calling me to go dark and grungy and it's perfect for teen boy layouts. 
It's something I want to learn and don't do very often so here it is.
 We would love to see how you interpret this sketch. 
Remember you could win a $20 store voucher so come on and give it a go.

  Washi tape , wood veeners and chipboard lettering coloured with Gelatos.
Paper range and paper embellishment is called A Touch of Gold by Kasiercraft.
 A Touch of Gold paper pack with sticker sheet.
Embellishment pack.

Have a lovely week and I hope you can enjoy some create time.
Michelle xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment