Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Mini Album

Christmas Mini Album


 Hi everyone, how is your December so far?

 It can certainly get very busy and somewhat hectic at times.
 I know it is for me and sometimes I miss the small moments, so for that reason I have felt impressed to capture my December in this mini wooden album from Heidi Swapp. 

This is the first time I have compiled something like this so I decided to use what I have in my home. I will be creating with the Candy Cane Lane range by Teresa Collins found here in the Scrapping Clearly shop.

The beautiful chipboard on this vellum cover page is from Your Creative Wings and I have a few more pieces that I will be using thoughout my album.


This page was created by sewing pockets using an A4 binder sleeve so that my photo a day would slide in and fit perfectly.


Here is the back of that custom made sleeve and I printed on a sheet of vellum my reason for creating this album. The Candy Cane Land sticker sheet and chipboard used to embellish. That glitter epoxy round is made using one of the stickers.


A bowl full of tiny words I created for my December Album. I love how they are custom made just for me and can be added where needed. Just using some double sided tape to the backs.


 Some of the die cuts with enamel dots.


Recipe on the left with a card that can slide in and out of a PL waterfall sleeve that I attached to the page with double sided tape. 

More cooking ideas inside that vellum envelope made to size using the We R Memory keepers punch board found in the Scrapping Clearly store. I will be making more using this punch board as it's easy to use and so versatile. So very helpful for customising your projects.
 A photo collage page with many more pages to come that I will continue to add to this coming week.
 We love hearing about your plans to create this month. Please comment below if you have a question or just want to share your project with us.
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment