Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Memory planner 2016!!



Memory Planner 2016!!

Happy 2016 everyone!! A new exciting year to be inspired and have renewed goals. 

I was so very happy with my Christmas gift from Kylie, a beautiful memory planner created by the talented Heidi Swapp! It's in the Scrapping Clearly Shop every one of the gorgeous planner accessories you will be looking for.

This planner seems to be made with everything I love. The floral, the gold, the black and white stripes and the quotes. Love it so much!! I couldn't ask for more.

Here is a link to the Heidi Swapp overview of her 2016 memory planners, I love to listen to her enthusiasm for memory keeping. You all know what I am talking about, Heidi certainly motivates me to want to record my memories.

  This is my first pretty planner and I am looking forward to creating my pages and having everything in one place that I can refer to easily. My life certainly needs this!

 Everything was thought of to make this planner functional and fun with these emoji stickers a must have.
I really want to add handmade items as well and will do so throughout the year. The first handmade item is this cute vellum bow that I purchased from Rainbow Splendour and I added a gold paper clip. 

There will be lots of inspiration from all the design team members every month planning, so we look forward to sharing with you all. Please feel free to comment on any of the blog posts and we will be happy to chat.

My organiser is a bamboo cutlery draw from Kmart spray painted white with the Heidi Swapp gold spot washi tape added around the base. 
Happy planner days to you all!!
Michelle xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment