Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

My Favourite


Hello, how are you?
I went through a time a few years ago where I used new stencils to create backgrounds. I was so please with this layout. I love Cherry blossoms and I had to have this stencil from The Crafters Workshop. It turned out beautifully. I used watercolours to add the pink, green flowers and grey birds.


I would suggest if you have some large stencils bring them out and create your own backgrounds. I used texture paste because I wanted dimension.


Here are close ups of the stencil and layers behind the photo. The three flower embellishments were from a broken headband that suited this layout perfectly.


I love taking candid shots and this one worked perfectly on a lazy afternoon.
Thank you for stopping by. 
love Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment