Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

Stay Anchored



Good Morning!! School is back and it's so quiet!! Time to get out of holiday mode and get into routine. I enjoyed the holidays with lots of trips down South and swimming at the beach.
So I'm here to share my next layout for Let's Get Sketchy. 


I live in a beautiful State and loved exploring new places. This is our new favourite spot that some friends introduced us to. So this is one of many photos I took on our second trip down there. Glorious weather and beautiful clear waters. Perfect!


 I have had this paper for a while because I wanted the perfect page but I know there is no such thing for me so I went for it. I used 7 Dots Studio Destination unknown papers and embellishments, Prima frame and Scrapmatts chipboard.


We would love to see how you create using this sketch, come and join in this month.
Have a lovely day
Love Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. I JUST HAD TO TELL YOU THAT THIS PAGE IS SO GORGEOUS...WHAT A FABULOUS JOB YOU DID WITH THIS 1ST SKETCH OF FEB!
    ~MARCI (DT MEMBER)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Marci, so nice of you to leave such a lovely comment. I'm really glad to hear you liked it.

      Delete